► Natural-Language Processing
"Analyze, Understand, & Derive meaning from Human Language in a smart and useful way"
NLP is an area of computer science and artificial intelligence concerned with the interactions between
computers and human (natural) languages, in particular how to program computers to fruitfully process
large amounts of natural language data. Our developers organize and structure knowledge to perform tasks
such as automatic summarization, translation, named entity recognition, relationship extraction, sentiment
analysis, speech recognition, and topic segmentation..
1. Mapping the given input in natural language into useful representations.
2. Analyzing different aspects of the language.
3. Retrieving the relevant content from knowledge base.
4. Choosing required words, forming meaningful phrases, setting tone of the sentence.
5. Mapping sentence plan into sentence structure.